Follow your passion.
We’re dedicated to building rewarding careers at all levels for architects, interior designers, structural engineers, landscape architects, graphic designers, marketers and administrative staff.
We recruit the best and brightest. People who thrive on the excitement of collaboration and the discovery of new opportunities. People who are self-motivated and committed to what they do, passionate about creating something meaningful.
A great place to make a difference.
We believe in the power of optimism, and that your talent, attitude and contributions directly affect your destiny. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive compensation package to recruit, retain, and promote the best people out there.
- Salary – We value experience and work ethic, and pay competitively for it.
- Benefits – For employees and their dependents, we have top-tier benefits that are affordable and easy to access and understand.
- Training – We provide ample training and continuing education opportunities to help our employees work to their full potential.
- Community – We believe community participation is vital and meaningful.
We promote a friendly, fun, flexible work environment and our extensive benefits prove it.
- Life balance focus / flexible work schedule with remote options
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus eligibility upon hire
- Floating Holidays
- 3+ weeks Paid Time Off upon hire
- Casual office atmosphere
- Paid Parking
- Free latte, cappuccino, espresso
- 401k with company match
- Mentoring program
- Job-specific education and training reimbursement
- Opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Top-tier benefits for employees and their families
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid parental leave
All Job Postings
Human Resource Manager
585 232 8300
For all other inquiries
Commitment to Opportunity
SWBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources Manager, Michele Michaels at 585.232.8300 or email@example.com.