Marketing/Proposal Coordinator, Rochester, NY
We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join our Rochester, NY team.
Summary of Duties:
- Manage and prepare responses to Request for Proposals (RFP), Qualification packages, and all necessary standard forms, and Proposal letters.
- Coordinate and contact sub-consultants, manage collateral materials and relationships for RFP responses.
- Collaborate with graphic design department to complete boilerplate materials used in proposal and qualifications packages.
- Coordinate client activities to include: planning dinners, scheduling staff to attend events, making reservations, completing check requests, sending advertisements to clients and placing in corporate calendar.
- Assist as needed with updates to the firm’s social media outlets.
- Assist with debriefings for RFP’s and interviews completed, both those won and lost.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications, along with 2+ years of marketing, marketing communications, or content marketing experience with a B2B focus preferred.
- Knowledge of InDesign, WordPress and/or content management systems a plus.
- Excellent writing, presentation and organizational skills desired.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.