The Council Rock Primary School building’s K-2 program and site will be transformed into a flexible 21st Century Learning Environment which will provide additional capacity for grades 1 and 2. Along with the creation of an addition containing 12 learning areas, the District will realize full day kindergarten for the first time.
- Adaptive reuse of existing auditorium into multi-functional space
- Library expansion
- Support services to Main Office
- Secure single point of entry and nurse’s suite addition
- New secure entry to Atrium that will provide a hub linking these spaces to the new Cafetorium addition.
- New building wide fire suppression (sprinkler system)
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing upgrades
- Expanded parking for buses and cars
- Increased parking lot lighting
- ADA building accessibility via new sidewalks and play areas